Friday, April 24, 2009

SPRING BREAK 2009 censored.

Last week was SO bomb.
This was the best spring break I've ever had.
So much love everywhere.



Monday
I hit the beach with N and A. First of all, we were freakin stalked by three guys who were the first men to feast their eyes on my monokini. Victoria's Secret is also mine ;]. N was down to try to skim board with me for the first time, but A mostly stayed at camp and tanned. She needed it, haha. After a boogie boarding and body surfing, N and I finally convinced A to hit the water with us. BUT WE GOT TAR ON OUR FEET. Nasty. I was kindda okay with it only because I got it as a kid. But I remembered having to use car products on my foot when I was six -_-. Also, mine was shaped like a heart instead of cancer. Haha, so we found a cute life guard, who was only cute from far away. Looks are so fucking deceiving sometimes... -_-. Turns out all you have to do is rub some sun screen on that dank shtank! Ugh. But it was totally worth it because A almost stepped on a dead seagull. At what would have been sunset, we decided to head home just as another group set up camp next to us. I kindda looked over to see if any of them were cute... when I saw the brother of the girl I ruined for stealing my boyfriend back in 2005! Adrian James Barrera, my, have you grown. We always lived near each other and right now he goes to Mark's old school, Kennedy High. I didn't know we were in the same grade, what the hell. I guess since I was taller, more mature, and was going out with an older man at the time, I felt I was older. But, it's all good. We traded numbers and text messages after the sun and sand, and maybe one day he'll holla in person. He's actually confident now, with his fauxhawk, tats, plugs, and "whatnotz." Haha, but that doesn't fool me. He'll always be AJ to me. Sometimes. So, after a day of being stalked, lied to, and visited by the past, we finally went home S2




Tuesday
I watched Pineapple Express.
I was cracking up but ahem, someone thought it was a stupid movie. Haha. I guess it's especially funny when you personally know a stoner. The ending scene sucked, but I still think it was hilarious. Today was the day my friends were seriously planning something for next Monday (4:20, get it?) Haha. Finally, I got out of bed and went to the mall. Mm, shopping...



Wednesday
I watched Harold and Kumar.
I just love the love scenes with the bag of weed in the Harold and Kumar series. Haha, I don't know why I've been watching stoner movies, but I kindda felt as lazy as cannabis, in a goooOOO00OOoood way. Every day, I'd practically been waking up every day to a pleasant phone call and lazy yawns with sunshine through the window. So why not? Life feeeeels so good.




Thursday

censored



Friday
Mall with the young blood!
A, KP, KJ, E, TF, and TM welcomed me in the land of silk and money. I loved it. We went around, but I have now officially concluded that it's kindda hard to shop with liberals on an empty stomach. So we headed to Lucille's and had dinner in the semi-outdoor Southern style Patio =] Our bill was fucking high for the seven of us, and I think A was tripping over that. Especially since he covered my expenses. Haha, sorry, sometimes I lead a lavish life. But especially and mostly exclusively when I'm on vacation. He was kindda acting like a dick, and we had a long, long talk about religion and society and how "the government totally sucks, you motherfucker." (Tenacious D song). The bbq totally knocked me out.





Saturday

censored



Sunday
A told me to listen in church.
And tell him what I learned later. That kindda just led to more thickness of royal dickness, but it had to happen one day or another. I don't think I was making much sense either. This night was a night of high tension everywhere. So high that, after everyone had gone to bed and closed their eyes, I was on the phone with someone who shared their feelings with me. As flattered as I was, I reminded him how I don't want a boyfriend right now. I don't want to be anyone's girlfriend because I gotta focus on grades and being young and thriving and living and growing and all that good stuff. Before, I believed it to be ignorance, but I find bliss because it's the truth. I am young, I am wild-- wild in a sense that I am willing and able to leap boundaries, but wise and steady to strategize my next move;] I told him not to wait for me, because I'm not saying yes anytime soon or anytime later. He said I was too good to let go or pass up on, and not to be conceited, but sometimes, a girl really needs to hear that. When a man says that about who you are, despite what you look, then someone's doing something right in a world where that sex is assumed to be physically critical and our sex is assumed to be materialistically consumed. I'm not going to throw him away as a friend, of course, but I realized those three words put our relationship in jeopardy. I can't get too close or as close anymore because he might get the wrong impression, and I don't want to stray away too much because I actually value our connection on a topical level. Well, hopefully, and most likely, it's just a phase for this boy. As long as he knows his place. My ex also started to email me again. Apparently, he's in a band now. Check out his band page. I won't, A already did, and said the recording quality is excellent. My ex sent me some mp3s, so I'll probably give a quick listen and a short review in a message. But I know a few who would leave a shorter message.


J's band: Myspace.com/seescottdance

A's band: Myspace.com/emptmusicproductions

E's band: Myspace.com/adversusmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment