Monday, July 27, 2009

ANTICIPATION

I opened up the closet... to find my early Christmas present ;] But hopefully I still get it!





Speaking of an early winter, my grandma's not getting better. When I visited her last night, she told me that she's always bored, always lonely. And I was thinking, maybe she's also always feeling dependent, weak, and useless. She begged me to take her home, but she needs professional help until her body rehabilitates. Can you imagine life's privileges stripped away by your own mortality? It happens to all of us in time, but the pain is inconceivable. I really hope she makes it out of that Hell Hole.








By the way... something really creepy happened. I noticed my mom and tita put up some pictures by my grandma's bed. I just had this sudden urge to take a picture with flash. I turned around real quick and shot the camera, and came up with this skeletal face over almost an entire photo, resembling the one on the very bottom right. When I redid the picture without flash, I found that the photo was of my Kuya J and Ate R. From what I know, they're the ones that have exercised some supernatural practices most recently. And other heebeejeebies. I'm all for having fun, but for someone who truly believes in the devil, but not in God, where do you cross the line when it comes down to games or tampering with something you can't control? Spooky.


Scary shit.

Wow, doesn't the "hairline" on the skull look like my grandpa's hairline in the middle right photo? Scarier shittt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment